At 9:50 AM -0600 2/22/08, Greg Donald wrote:
On 2/21/08, Nick Stinemates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-snip- for no importance

I am indeed waiting, where's your code?  When, and under what
circumstances exactly, is getting back an array of objects from a
function or method call "poor design" ?  Please, do tell.

This reminds me of when we first started adding 0's to our code. Before then, we just used 1's and surprisingly there were purist who claimed that using both was just poor design.

We 10's (as we used to call ourselves) went on to digital stuff while the purist continued to build pyramids. Oddly enough, I don't see them around much anymore.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------