On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Adil Drissi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I made an error i was using
>  unset($_SESSION["sessioname"]) instead of
>  unset($_SESSION). I'm sorry, but anyway, now i want to
>  give another detail. All the time i was testing with
>  opera. After testing in firefox and ie there is no
>  problem with the code i posted.

    It sounds to me as though your installation of Opera is not
properly respecting the headers sent by the server to destroy the
session cookies.  Maybe checking Google for `opera cookie retention`
or `opera session problems` would help.  Looks to me as though you're
certainly not the only one to find that Opera doesn't handle cookies
and sessions as well as expected, or as well as Firefox/SeaMonkey and
(*gasp!*) Micro$oft Internet Exploder.

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek
<? while(1) { $me = $mind--; sleep(86400); } ?>