OK.. I was referring to the lack of if checking on your post.. But I  should
have assumed that you did it that way.

As long as your validating whether you are secure before you try and go
secure is what I was getting at.

Also, I agree on odd usage of port numbers, most of my stuff runs on
standard ports, so I have never had any issues on that front.
--
Stephen Johnson c | eh
The Lone Coder

http://www.thelonecoder.com
continuing the struggle against bad code

http://www.fortheloveofgeeks.com
I¹m a geek and I¹m OK!