2008. 02. 27, szerda keltezéssel 10.03-kor Dare Williams ezt írta:
> Dear Developers,
>
>   http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa479002.aspx
>   I read an Article on the above Microsoft website stating the reason why to
> Migrate from PHP to ASP.NET. So can you please justify this proofs from
> Microsoft and let everybody knows if they are all TRUE and MEANIFUL atall or
> they are just cheap lies to backup their product. Please advice?

the article is from September 2003. so honestly I did not fully read it,
just scanned the main titles, because it's talking about the state of
php in 2003 (which was some v4.1 or so) - and php now is completely
different.

the other thing is, AFAIK ASP.NET is not just a language but a
framework, which php in itself is not. if someone wanted a comparison,
he should compare with php and a php-based framework (symfony, zend,
etc)

and the third thing is, never believe anything from microsoft ;)

greets,
Zoltán Németh