On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Ray Hauge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Since we're talking about post issues I'll include this.  I don't seem
>  to receive my own emails.  Does the list not send them back to you?  I
>  haven't been able to find anything yet.  I just like to see all the
>  comments.

    It's intelligent design on Gmail's part.  If you send an email to
a list, Gmail filters the message sent back to you so that it doesn't
appear in your inbox until someone replies to the thread.  The
exception is if a bounce is received.

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek
<? while(1) { $me = $mind--; sleep(86400); } ?>