Hello All,

I'm looking for input and/or advice on selecting a Portal System like
PHP-Nuke or PHP-BB. I haven't used any of these products, so I don't really
have an opinion myself.

Here's what I want to be able to do:

- Modify the system, so it needs to be PHP based
- Use MySQL as the backend
- Have flexibility with user access levels
- Have a reasonably secure/solid system

I've seen a lot of posts on Bugtraq with regards to problems in PHP-Nuke.
Does anyone have any experience with this? Any other systems anyone can
recommend?

Thanks in advance!