Hi,

i know that this is not necessary the best forum for that, but i need to get
a real feedback and i guess you already faced the same issue as mine.
basically, i develop php web application on windows XP platform.
So i have apache 2.24 installed and PHP 5.2.4.

now i would like to test if my application send emails, so i've checked my
php.ini file and it seems ok.
i tried to use IIS from windows to define a default SMTP server, but as my
emails are not sent, i guess something is wrong with IIS.

so does it exist a free SMTP server (similar that linux daemon) but running
on windows XP ?
if yes, where can i find it and what steps should i perform to be sure my
emails are sent ?

i do not want to transfer all my web application each time i want to test
email sending...
i would like to test it locally.

thanks for your feedback.

--