As some of you are aware, my hosting company, PilotPig, has been
struggling a lot with phishers and fraud.  Stolen PayPal accounts used
to pay for hosting accounts on my servers.  As a result - and in
celebration of the only holiday that I actually give a damn about -
I'm doing a 50% off coupon for monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and
annual subscriptions on 10GB/75GB Developer accounts and 50GB/150GB
reseller accounts.

    I'm finally fed up.  Since this time last year, it's cost me
literally thousands.  After today, I'm pulling the plug on public
sales and will only set up new accounts manually until I'm ready to
deal with the BS of these jackasses again.  I'm by no means cutting
out the hosting service - there's no worry about that.  I'm only
ceasing automated public sales.

    Basically, the two reasons I'm doing this are (1) because it's
Saint Paddy's Day - Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit!  And (2) because I'd
like to get at least a single-digit positive number for reporting for
Q1 2008 for my accounting.  So far, my losses for 2008 look like I
stuck a mirror up to someone's paycheck.  I just had two homeless
gentlemen laugh and point at me and tell me my family is poor.

    Anyway, it's 50% off, comes with SSH/unlimited
databases/blah/blah/blah.  Ask for references here on the list and I
don't think it'll be a problem to get some honest feedback from our
peers here.  Check it out (and don't mind the layout.... I'm a
programmer, not a designer).

    http://pilotpig.net/

    Thanks for passing by.  Any questions, you know what to do.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Forensic Services, Senior Unix Engineer