You should read PHP   manual more often it is a bible for us :)

http://www.php.net/curl_setopt there is example on that page how to upload files. You need to save data to disk first though, which I guess is not a big deal to do the job

On Apr 14, 2008, at 2:47 AM, Aaron Axelsen wrote:

The problem is that it is a 3rd party API that I am trying to submit data to. I have submitted a request to make the necessary changes for what I'm trying to do.