On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Pete Holsberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Why do I need both from_addr and field_4 (Email Address)? Could I just use
>
>  $from = $_POST['field_4']?

    Sorry, I noticed it after I started rewriting the form processor,
and then forgot to edit the email accordingly.

    That's correct.  Where I placed the $_POST['from_addr'] stuff,
just replace it with $_POST['field_4'].  And then, of course, you can
ignore the HTML field-adding section of my previous email.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers - Intel 2.4GHz w/2TB bandwidth/mo. starting at just