At 15.06.2001 10:29, you wrote:
Hi Guys,

I wonder if you can help.  One of our servers has migrated to php V 4.05 from V 4.04.  Unfortunately part of the site that accesses a MySQL database no longer functions.  I have checked pretty much everything and it seems OK. Is there any changes in the version which could be causing these problems?

Thanks very much.

I'd put my money on that who ever compiled 4.04 forgot to include support for mysql...
sounds more likely than difference in source on a tiny-rollback.

--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension
Real Time, adj.: