Hello All,
   I have a simple MySQL DB. What I am trying to do is let users create
reports based on date range and account type.
#1) When lets say someone selects a date range and account type = site a/c,
the query works OK and results are displayed properly.

#2) The problem I have is when someone selects a date range, and wishes to
display results of all accounts within that date range. I am not sure how
this is done. The various accounts I have are site a/c, labour a/c, salary
a/c, etc.
    When I pick a specific account_type, query works. Is there a wildcard or
any other method of doing this.

Sorry not posting code in here, since its cumbersome and long.

Thanks for ur help.

Amit.