Can someone here tell me who is responsible for the set up and maintenance
of the PHP forums?   I've yet to find anyone who does it better and I'd like
to do something similar for the site I am responsible for.   That is, the
way the NNTP, mailing list and digest all works together so nicely.
Ideally, I'd also like to include a web gateway to the NNTP server but it
would be pretty amazing if I could get it as far as what the PHP site does.
So anyway, I'd like to know what software is used, what part is scripted,
basically what takes care of what in this great machine that is the PHP
support network.
Also I'd like to know of any and all PHP scripted NNTP gateways there might
be out there that I do not know about.
thanks,
rob