Dmitri wrote:
Mattias Thorslund wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking at possibly implementing mnoGoSearch (for indexing and search of uploaded documents on the server) into my application, but noticed it has been moved into PECL since PHP 5.1. Does this mean mnoGoSearch has been deprecated and there is a different/better solution that I should consider first?

Thanks,

Mattias

Mnogosearch i very good for indexing/search I use it and I like it.
you can just build extension from PECL or you can build php module provided by mnogosearch website, which is a little bit harder to do.

Thanks for the recommendation, Dmitri.

I was just wondering because of the move to PECL. I can install it on my servers but it users who want to install my application might find it too complicated. Also, the PHP manual says the PHP mnoGoSearch module is not available for Windows, which some of my users run.

Thanks,

Mattias