Hello.
I have a problem with a Desktop Edition MS SQL Server servant, when I try to
get connected to crosswise of PHP functions to this, it provokes an error
and I can not achieve the connection. However when I try the same operation
on an Standard Edition MS SQL Server servant I am able to accomplish the
connection.  Would you help me to resolve this problem? Expecting for your
help,
Richard

Eduardo Ricardo Hernández Osorio

Técnico Telecomunicaciones Aeronáuticas

U.T.B Servicios Aeronáuticos, ECASA s.a.

Aeropuerto Internacional "Frank País García"

Tel: (53) (24) 474569

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"...de buenas intenciones está empedrado el camino al infierno..."