On 9 Jun 2008, at 14:11, R B wrote:
I have a C++ script containing the function hello(x, y, z)

I want to access this C++ function from PHP, and output with PHP the return
information.

How can i do this?

1) Buy this book...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/067232704X?tag=libssh2projec-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=067232704X&adid=0RDRTQB9KQ7ATE0MAY5R&;

2) Read it carefully.

3) Try writing an extension to wrap your function.

4) Post questions here if you have problems but be sure you show that you've done 1-3 or we'll ignore you.

Extensions aren't rocket science, but there are many gotcha's and that book helped me a lot when I was starting out. Don't feel like shelling out for the book? Check out the many extensions included in the PHP source, but be aware that it's not overly simple.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/