At 20.06.2001 14:16, you wrote:
>Hello!
>
>Why do I get this error (Relaying denied ) from my SMTP-server and how do I
>make it work?
>----------------------------
>220 mail.server.com ESMTP Sendmail 8.9.3/8.9.3; Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:09:06
>+0200 (CEST)
>250 mail.server.com Hello localhost [127.0.0.1], pleased to meet you
>250 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sender ok
>550 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Relaying denied
>503 Need RCPT (recipient)

<snip-code>
It's not anything wrong with your code, it's the fact that your mailserver
doesn't allow
relay from the IP you're connecting with. If you are connecting on loopback
there's
something serious strange with your mailserver config (but we're talking
sendmail
here, what d'ya expect?).

Contact your mailserver admin and get him/her to open for relay from the IP
of your
webserver.

--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension