On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Jim Lucas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> umm.... If this didn't work, most of my HEREDOC sections would not work.
>
> AFAIK I have always been able to use name-keyed arrays in my HEREDOC.
>
> I have always wrapped them with {...} to allow PHP to better identify them,
> but they have always worked for me.

    I'm sorry, I half-explained what I meant.  You're correct as
usual, Jim.  ;-)

    If you use named-key arrays plainly, they won't work, giving a
parse error for T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE.  If you place them in curly
brackets to evaluate them, they'll work as expected.

    Sometimes it's a pain in the general ass region to remember to
explicitly explain something when you know what you mean.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers - Intel 2.4GHz w/2TB bandwidth/mo. starting at just