i use the full version of outlook 2000, and it didnt
even blink when the lists came back up... my "php"
folder just started filling up as usual ;)

i've noticed other people mentioning broken eudora
on this list... i dont mean to sound arrogant,
but perhaps it's time to upgrade, or get a better
email program that properly filters mail.