When I use the follow code to make a member login,

header ("WWW-Authenication: basic realm='my login'");

Once you are logined, the session seems never end. (ie $PHP_AUTH_USER exist
forever until you close the browser). Is it any way to put an end on this
session and let people login with another name?

The follow methods are tried and not work.

header("HTTP/1,0 401 Unauthorized"); while logout clicked;
$PHP_AUTH_USER=$PHP_AUTH_PW="";

Thanks

Cefull Lo

--