Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
I understand that one of the reasons for this erro message is if their is a trailing
space after a ?>. I have some PHP code which produces javascript rollover code. Above
this there are a few includes referencing database and authorization files. Then I
there is this peice of code

finish of start code
<?
        $page=getenv(SCRIPT_NAME) ;
        $page = split( "/", $page, 3 );
        $page = "." . $page[4];
        $page = split( "\.", $page, 2);
        $page = $page[1];
?>
<script language="JavaScript">
<!-- This script controls the rollovers in the menu area
if (document.images) {
<?

etc etc start of next code

It is this break which produces the error code. Is it possible to place the <script
language="JavaScript"> into a piece of php code to fix this error? Or is there another
method?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew