Ave,

I'm wondering if there's a PHP solution to this, I could be in the wrong place. I have an INSERT form which submits to the same php page, which also displays the records from the mySQL database the INSERT form submits to. When the form submits and the page returns, the added record does not show up unless you "Refresh" the page.

I'm imagining even after form submit, the Browser is caching the data and displaying data from the Cache.

Is there a solution to this? Is there anything PHP can do to instruct the browser not the cache the data?

Thanks!

---
Rahul Sitaram Johari
Founder, Internet Architects Group, Inc.

[Email] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[Web]   http://www.rahulsjohari.com