[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Can someone please point me to a web site with examples of php being use
with the cli sending mail. I need to create a couple scripts that do that.
I have looked on the net and most scripts are for form feed back.

Just look at the PHP manual's mail() function.

The form feedback examples just use the form to actually gather some data but if you want to send mail from a cli PHP app then just gather the info in whatever way suits you and then call the same mail() function.

if you need to read input, just to a fgets() or stream_get_line() on a handle to "php://stdin" or something along those lines.

Col