Anders Norrbring schrieb:
I have a web site where I use cookies to store logins, and also session
cookies for users logged in.
Is there a way for me to use file_get_contents() to pull content which are
"behind" the login?
In other words, I want to use my own log-in cookie and somehow send it with
the file_get_contents request to get the content.
Can I somehow do this? Or are there other ways?

Anders.

I dont know what you mean with "behind the Login", but if you want to request extern content with authentication, use CURL extension to do this. Other way is, use Frames on your site, to load extern content.

Regards

Carlos