On 8/19/2008 4:53 PM India Time, _metastable_ wrote:

There are many channels out there that would be beneficial to your goals, e.g. wendo, ogone and the likes.
Please take your commercial goals there.

Oh, like ODesk?

I wouldn't be able to pay that kind of King's ransoms the developers over there are charging.

I thought that if I look in help ngs where veterans are already providing voluntary help, they might not mind if I manage to pay a humble amount for their tips for correcting or even developing a crucial cryptic part of my code.

Actually, I had seen, especially in Java groups, threads like:

http://groups.google.co.in/group/comp.lang.java.help/browse_thread/thread/7b610ded8e22098f/8d083f8ff374f4b0?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=paypal#8d083f8ff374f4b0
Email Java tutor needed! $20 each homework!

http://groups.google.co.in/group/comp.lang.java.gui/browse_thread/thread/afb2cca2c29d5b03/d0fe80666226af6f?hl=en&lnk=st&q=JAVA+PAYPAL#d0fe80666226af6f
get $10 through paypal upon finishing this small java prgram..1st come 1st win

http://groups.google.co.in/group/comp.lang.java.help/browse_thread/thread/ed2007c157e55cde/7b34426e63f07520?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=paypal#7b34426e63f07520
Will Pay $50 for help on Java swing project

http://groups.google.co.in/group/comp.lang.java.help/browse_thread/thread/71baa9425c6f56ce/c597a93e0a526c0e?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=paypal#c597a93e0a526c0e
Please help me

In the last thread above, members helped a person, and then, this is a part: