Byron schreef:
Yep, a mysql database seems like the way to go. Thanks to all who have
offered to help on this project. Perhaps we could get together and figure
out what needs doing, assign jobs etc. I have hosting already sorted. Cheers
guys.

great, take it offlist please. this is not a forum to discuss your new
pet project.

any specific coding problems you encouter are welcome ... even
paramilitary ones ;-)