Thiago Melo de Paula wrote:
Hello Yeti!

This is a very good question, because it shows that you're interested in get
the max from your PHP codes.

In my research about php optimization, I couldn't find any relevant article
about this specific issue, but some sites tell us that using commas instead
periods on echo constructor would be faster.
I agree with that, because using the concatenation symbol, will cause PHP to
take steps to process the concatenation.
But I think (I never did any performances tests on this subject) that the
gain would be irrelevant on a general site.

Regards from Brazil.

Thiago Melo de Paula