Sancar Saran wrote:
Don't expect anything good from M$...

Oh I don't expect anything good from them, never have, never will, but that still doesn't change my point that sunset dates would probably be better for them in the long run... looking for a reason up upgrade a subborn user who wont drink the vista kool aid? Stop them surfing and get them to upgrade!

Other browsers muscling in? just make IE not suck and deploy it on older OSes.. It's not really that hard to do (or wouldn't have been if IE wasn't a critial part of the OS!).

Still not holding out much hope and there is not much point in musing over "what could have"'s, but I really do hope that future browsers have this built in (again not much hope!)

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie