On Sunday 24 June 2001 16:32, Justin Farnsworth wrote:
> Try the latest AbiWord...
I've just installed it, but I can't find any obvious way to invoke it at the
command line to load a Word file and save out html or rtf. Am I missing
something? Also, when I tested the software via its gui and load a Word file
from the project I'm working on, the software crashed and exited with a load
of panic messages :(

Cheers
--
Phil Driscoll