Willing to bet I've lost this one already, seeing as how I've never been (and
likely never will be) a geophysicist. :) I took an Astronomy class a few years
ago, but I couldn't tell you what the Chandrasekhar Limit is now if my life
depended on it. I just thought it was pretty neat that I'd read that article
maybe two days ago, having almost never heard the word "oblate" or "spheroid"
(let alone used together in a sentence), and tedd mentions the very same thing
soon after. I couldn't resist the rebuttal. Heh...

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer