Hi all,

I'm trying to match the body tag in an HTML file (eg. <body
bgcolor="ffffgg">) with the following regular expression and eregi:

Unfortunately it matches everything from the body tag onwards and doesn't
stop at the greater-than sign. It should be simple thing but I'm stumped! To
me the regex reads match string that begins with <body followed by zero or
more of anything and ending with a greater-than sign.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Aral
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
    New Media Producer, Kismia, Inc.
([EMAIL PROTECTED])