Hi all,
I want to show '.ppt' (Power Point) files on my web page either as a flash or
embedded into web page or by doing some processing at the server side.
The actual scenario being that a user would just upload their 'ppt' files
online and on the next page I will be showing them the contents of the ppt file
as a slide show, also making sure that user's formatting is well preserved.I
don't mind what format it would be in as far as I'm able to show it on IE at
least.
I searched on the internet about it and read some stuff but none of them were
useful enough. Please Help.

Thanks,
Tiji

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.
Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/