So as part of my "new job" I've been asked to research and indeed get used to drupal 6; recon I guess.

I've been using it for the past week; figured out all the best modules to do everything I want etc etc.

q: do you use drupal 6
sub-q: and love it
sub-q: and would rather not
sub-q: have had to move away due to lack of functionality
sub-q: have found it actually didn't speed up but rather slowed development
sub-q: constantly need to write your own php to get it to do what you want.

Thanks for all responses, and please no "go to drupal forums" responses, that's like asking microsoft for honest feedback on microsoft products; I need the feedback from you skilled php programmers.

ps: personally I've found it's looks v powerful and been a learning curve setting it all up + researching modules; but finding it "not great" for actually making real world sites!

Many Regards

--
nathan ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
{