This is one of the first commands given.

I am using modrewrites to call the blog entries.

blog.php is responsible for displaying both the table of contents and
the blog entries.  When the table of contents is called
(http://www.rons-home.net/page/blog/ ) the session variables are
present.  When an actual blog entry is displayed
( http://www.rons-home.net/blog/28/ ) the session variables aren't
there.

I am not sure what is happening / why.

The login is at http://www.rons-home.net/page/login/  It has 'page' in
the URL.  But I am not sure why this should upset the session
variables ...

Any thoughts?

Ron