Tnx,

I've been trying out some stuff last night and found out some interesting
facts!
the ISAPI dll is full of access violations. Being a Delphi programmer, I
know that ain't good.
Stable is indeed the word. Sometimes IIS could find a page, most of the time
not.

And I got the header to show :) However the authentication part (in my
script) was never triggered,
due to the fact that IIS couldn't find the page anymore, if the ISAPI dll
was used. Though luck!

So, people, when using PHP authentication, please use a Linux box!!! The
windows version doesn't really work (at all).

Brave Cobra