Hi,

Could any one explain better. I need just the grid lines for the excel
sheet. I already tried that <table border=1> but it shows the linings only
to the valued cells. But i need to show the grid as in MS Excel. I tried
TEXT/XML
but i get the following error

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and
then click the Refresh <javascript:location.reload()> button, or try again
later.

A string literal was expected, but no opening quote character was found.
Error processing resource 'http://localhost/dbtoxl...

thanks in advance....