Hey all,
Was wondering how this is done, have a bunch of links like so:
0-9 : a : b : c -----> till Z

these will be linked to the program (so far have done this) but when the user
clicks any of those links I want to query the DB for just the first alphabet
from the field "title", using LIKE is not working for me because its catching
alphabets from the middle of the word as well.

Also how to do 0-9? do i have to have 10 if() conditions for that?

Ideas and suggestions welcome.

Thanks!
Ryan

 ------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)