After getting apache 2 + 4.0.6 built and installed, I can finally use PHP
and all is well..except...
When accessing a script which uses an exec() statment like the following:

exec("ls -d */*.jpg",$ls);

When the LS is performed, it is not performed in the directory where the PHP
resides, but rather in /tmp. What's going on here. Also, I have the
following errors: