I have a form that I use to authenticate users stored in a MySQL database. I want to be able to ensure that no body will be able to bookmark a page and be able to return to that page without authenticating. But I also want the authenticated user to be able to use all the subsequent pages without having to re-authenticate during that session.

Does this make sense?

--
Steve Marquez
Marquez Design