Following the previous messages, my situation resumes in something like
this. The Extension must be properly installed because the file appears in
the correct path, so it must be something missing in the apache
configuration file ('httpd.conf') or in the php inicialization file
('php.ini'). Could someone please describe me every step i need to take and
everything i need to change in this files when i'm installing a php
extension for the first time and assuming that the php.ini is actually the
native php inicialization file on Leopard ('php.ini.default'), i think that
maybe a little especific "crash-course" can solve all my problems. Someone
please...
Regards

Rui Quelhas