On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 11:21 -0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Excellent, it's good to know that. I think someone earlier in the
> discussion mentioned that DIV's were supported from IE7. He probabily
> meant fully supported, I am not absolutely sure but anyway it's good to
> know there are other experiences with IE as well. How about IE5? Does
> anyone have any experience on how IE5 handles DIV's?
>
> > On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 10:20 -0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >> Yes however problem with using DIV's is that they are supported only
> >> from
> >> IE7, which is significant shortcoming I believe

> > I'd hope div's were supported by IE6, because I've been using them and
> > testing them in that browser for years! The only thing to be wary of is
> > the box model for IE is different than that of every other browser and
> > the W3C. I've got more details on my site about the box model and how to
> > use conditional comments to have stylesheets just for IE.
> >

> > Ash
> > www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

IE 5 and IE5.5 handle div's the same way that IE6 does, albeit badly.
One caveat that you may run into though, IE doesn't like the minimum
height of a div to be smaller than the font size, so if you make sure yu
set your font sizes for those graph divs to something like 1px, you
should be OK.

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk