There arn't any permission problems, since we're already getting php to run,
could it be that php 4.0.6 under windows dosn't support UNC paths.. Iow,
\\server\share\name paths!?

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Richard Lynch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Skickat: den 27 juni 2001 07:12
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ämne: Re: [PHP] [PHP-WIN] Problems running php from samba network
shares...

> accisable for the user webbert. Which full access, both group and user,
and

> Here I supplied the samba server share and the correct user, webbert.

> But when I try to access a php file, I get the following error message...

So, is PHP running as user "webbert"?...

I never can follow all the damn dialogs in Windows. :-v

Throw in a <?php phpinfo();?> page and find out what user PHP is running as.
If it's not a user that can do what you want PHP to do, PHP can't do it.

--
WARNING [EMAIL PROTECTED] address is an endangered species -- Use
[EMAIL PROTECTED]