Hi All,

Can someone think of a reason why when changing from a Windows 2003 Web
Edition server running PHP 5.2 to a Ubuntu machine, also with PHP 5.2 can
cause the following problem:

The emails sent from the server, which should be in HTML format (the client
wanted this specifically) now only show the plain text email, but only in
Outlook XP or 2003. The Outlook 2007 on my work machine receives it fine,
also my gmail account. Unfortunately, the client uses the Outlook version
with the problem.

Might it be the Unix newline characters?

My first suspicion was to blame M$ for letting Outlook check the headers for
example.com, postfix or Linux, but that might be a bit exajurated paranoia.
lol

Thanks for even reading this, even more for replying. :)

Tim