idan72 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to PHP.
> I want to write a web client in PHP that will data to a server written in
> Java.
> I want that the client will send an object to the server.
>
> What is the best way to do that?
> Where can I find an example for doing that ?

JAVA is on the client side. That is, it runs in the users browser.

PHP is on the server side, and there is no direct interaction between
PHP and the user.

It seems from what you write that you need a "form" in a web page, and a
PHP script to process the data the user enters and submits from the
form. You may not need JAVA at all.

If this is what you want to go, Google, "PHP forms"

Stephen
--

For that, you don't even need PHP!  You can do that directly with HTML.  Forms
are html and css, php would only be needed to process the data received from

But then, you can do that with CGI/Perl as well...

But at this point, stfw and go for forms.  Htmlgoodies.com is a good tutorial
place to go..

Wolf