>   Do you want to print this on your office printer or on the website users
> printer?
>
> If you are looking for away to print it on their printer, why not just grab
> all the files that need to be printed, make a PDF of it, and then use the
> browsers print feature?
>

>  --
> Jason Pruim
> japr...@raoset.com
> 616.399.2355

I want it to print to the users local printer.

Basically the user has a form and based on their search criteria they will
get multiple results.

Next to each result I have a checkbox that the user will use to select the
documents they want to print.

Once they have selected everything they want to print, they click on a
"Print Selection" link.

The checkboxes all have the same name but different dynamically assigned
values, so once they click to print, an array of values for the checkbox
name is passed to my next page.

I have a for () loop on the next page that extracts each individual value
and uses it in a query to extract information and build a pdf which is
automatically output to a file.

Once a PDF has been generated I want to send it to the users printer to be
printed.