Hi,

I am Looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our dynamic and growing
Internet-based company. The qualified candidate will expand our web-based
platform, building new features and products.  You will effectively design,
develop, and deploy applications based on open-source technologies such as
Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl and PHP. You will use outside of the box thinking to
solve challenging problems as part of creating a novel Web 2.0 application
platform.

 Requirements:
* 4-6 years of commercial application development experience with open source
technologies
* Expert knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. Perl/Python a bonus.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Previous experience in object oriented analysis and design for large-scale
data driven web applications.
* Must be able to reference previous production website development experience
in which you used object oriented design, flexible presentation layers, and
collaborative development practices as core elements of the
software lifecycle.
* Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Should be able to manage projects, communicate readily and clearly and stay
on top of deadlines to ensure product release and delivery.

Software Development Experience with the Following:
* Linux, Apache, PHP 4, PHP 5, MySQL
* Object-oriented design and distributed systems
* Open source development tools, languages and application servers.
* Competent with JavaScript, Prototype, Scriptaculous, Moo
* Previous experience with version control systems, esp. SVN
* Building distributed systems and/or large scale database applications.

If you are interested please send resume to: n...@remycorp.com

Nick Gasparro
Managing Partner, REMY Corp.
Denver, CO 80202