On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 03:29:29AM +0000, Nathan Rixham wrote:

> Paul M Foster wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 11:57:25PM +0000, Nathan Rixham wrote:

<snip>

>> You really don't have enough to do, do you?
>>
>> Paul
>>

> actually, way too much - but I like to learn, contribute, think about
> what I'm doing, skill share and contribute to the development community.
>
> and you? too much to do? :p

Always. I've got projects on the back burner, side burner, next to the
stove, in the sink, and on top of the fridge. On top of which, I have to
run my company. And run a Linux User Group. AND I'm married! Whew!

Incidentally, I'm relatively new to the list, but I see a lot of CCs
along with posts to the list. The CCs are only useful if non-subscribers
can post to the list. Is that the case?

Paul
--
Paul M. Foster