Boyd, Todd M. wrote:
> [...]

Or firefox for that matter.  I tried to do a completely css site and
when I got it looking great in ff/linux, it looked horrible in IE.  Then
when it looked better in IE and better in ff/linux, it had some issues
iin ff/windows.  I love tables and will use them for most layouts until
they are removed from (x)html :-)

-Shawn

--
Thanks!