Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if there is anyway to compile php, apache, and mod_ssl together.  I know
there is, and I have done it many times.  However, I always have to compile php as a
static apache module.  How can php be installed --with-apxs=/path/to/apxs with
mod_ssl?  Has anyone done this?

Also, I've been working on a freebsd box.  When compiling php --with-apxs apache has
some weird problems.  For example:
When I run: /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start
apache starts fine.

Then, when I run: /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl restart
apache says that there is no current apache process (it's not running).  But it infact
IS running.  When I do a 'ps -ax' there are a few -httpd processes (which is normal).

Thanks everyone,
Tyler Longren