Robert Cummings wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 15:48 -0600, Shawn McKenzie wrote:
>
>> Whatever you do, please, please, please, for the love of all that is
>> holy, please, do not vilify potatoes!  ...or the Irish :-)
>>

> Potatoes are best served sliced into sticks, pan-fried, covered in
> cheese curds, and then finally doused in beef gravy!!
>
> Cheers,
> Rob.

My god, where did you get that recipe... mind you, if all the
ingredients are top quality, I'm with you...
but it sounds more like something you'd get here inn Quebec it's called
"poutine" (NO, IT IS NOT RUSSIAN") and it is absolutely disgusting.
Wouldn't be caught dead eating that crap.

--
unheralded genius: "A clean desk is the sign of a dull mind. "